About Our Fall/Winter/Spring CSA
Our Fall/Winter CSA consists of 4 deliveries to our host sites (listed below). The dates are Thursdays November 7, November 21, December 5 and December 19th (Erie deliveries will be on Fridays).
Home deliveries continue for our members from mid-January through mid-June. Members get the opportunity during this time to order items a la carte from our online farm store that will be delivered to your home. These deliveries will occur every 2 weeks starting in mid-January. This is another great reason to join our CSA. What are you waiting for? Click on the “Register Now” button to see locations, prices and optional shares.
CSA Pickup LocationsAdvance to the registration page to see exact address of the host sites.
- Mt. Lebanon #1
- Mt. Lebanon #2
- Mt. Washington
- Phipps Conservatory [employees only]
- Point Breeze
- Regent Square #1
- Sandy Lake
- Sewickley [searching for Summer 2020 host]
- Squirrel Hill
- Upper St. Clair
- Wanna host Edible Earth Farm's CSA?
- Ben Avon
- Bethel Park
- Bloomfield [searching for Summer 2020 host]
- Cranberry Township
- Emsworth [searching for Summer 2020 host]
- Erie [Searching for more Summer 2020 hosts]
- Fox Chapel
- Highland Park
Is a CSA Right for You?
• It is important to you to have a relationship with a farm and the farmers. You also want to better understand what goes into producing fresh food.
• It is important to you to have super fresh, local food from a Certified Organic farm.
• You like unusual foods and are you willing to try new things. Especially important if you're considering a Traditional CSA.
• You are willing to adjust your cooking and eating habits to embrace the CSA way.
• You are NOT looking for a “deal” and you're okay if there are minor imperfections on products.
• You understand there is some risk in participating in a CSA.
• You want to find a farm that is committed to providing positive social impact through contributions to local food banks, families in need, women's shelters and homeless shelters.